April 2 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm$75.00
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba is for you. PADI dive shops offer this program either in a pool, off a beach or from a dive boat. You can try scuba close to home or while you’re on vacation at a dive destination. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba experience, you must be at least 10 years old. Parental Consent required for participants under the age of 18.
No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonably good physical health. Are you ready to try it out? Reserve your spot for the Discover Scuba experience.
You will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure.
Be ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
If you decide to become a certified scuba diver after attending the Discover Scuba class, your fee from Discover Scuba will be applied to your PADI certification course fee.